Thursday, May 24, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox


I was so excited to receive the Spring Beauty VoxBox from Influenster this month and I wasn't disappointed! I received, a full sized bottle of Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Fragrance (which is one of my faves!), Sally Hansen Nail Sheilds (which I have already tried and love!), Aveeno Body Wash, a SoyJoy Bar (they are actually good I promise!) Chapstick, Sheer Cover Concealer and Dr. Scholls for her Ball of Foot Cushions!

If you haven't joined Influenster yet, make sure to check it out! It is absolutley free to join (unlike some other sites that shall remain nameless) and every couple of months you might have the opportunity to try out some awesome new products. Did I mention it is FREE !? lol :)


 

1 comment:

Dua said...

Interesting post, I enjoyed read this.