Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips



I recently had the opportunity to try out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips. They came in my Spring beauty VoxBox from Influenster. What really impressed me about these strips is that they are not stickers. They are actually real nail polish that you stick on. The best part is there is no dry time!

Well, I was hooked. I have since purchased 3 more! I've even done my toes with these. They last a really long time too. I went two weeks without chipping. I'm sure your results will vary but they come off with regular nail polish remover and are very simple to apply so if you're in the market for some new nail polish I urge you to try Sally Hansen Nail Strips instead! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com. (Retail $9.99)




Print

No comments: