Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Joined the SITS ProBlogger Challenge!

SITS Badge



I joined the SITS ProBlogger Challenge! What the heck is SITS you ask? SITS stands for (The Secret to Success is Support) and it was created by the SITS girls, of course. You can find their community on Blog Frog and their blog here. The idea is for you to follow along in the community to the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog e-book by Darren of ProBlogger fame. When you sign up on the Blog Frog forum you get a special 25% discount to get the e-book, bringing the price down to $14.95. I'm going to try and follow along for now without getting the e-book, but I've heard nothing but raves about it so I will probably cave eventually.

Anyway, the challenge starts tomorrow and I'm super excited! I've been blogging on and off for about 2 years now and have had the usual ups and downs. I began my blog as a way to advertise my Etsy shop. Well, my Etsy shop is currently under heavy re-construnction so I changed the direction of my blog about a year ago and decided to focus on my favorite pastime which is shopping. More specifically bargain shopping as I am a recovering shop-oholic, wink-wink. I'm hoping to refine my blogging skills and get my blog on track to a better income stream than I have now. Like most bloggers, I struggle with what to write about. I'm hoping the challenge can help me with that. So I hope you will join me! Let's support each other and become better bloggers together!

If you are on twitter, follow us with the #31DBBB hashtag!


Subscribe Print

No comments: