Friday, May 8, 2015

ABC's Revenge Series Finale Prediction


I'm a latecomer to this addictive prime time soap but I have enjoyed catching up the last few weeks. The characters of Emily and Victoria are very captivating and played to perfection by the beautiful and talented Emily VanCamp and Madeleine Stowe. Not to mention the brilliant supporting cast of characters! 

Now much has been made about the title being "two graves". I'm not even going to begin to speculate who gets the axe, it just better not be Jack! Or Nolan!

My only prediction for the finale is an interesting plot twist I thought might have some legs. What if Victoria has been enacting her own revenge this entire time and David was actually her "Daniel"? I wouldn't put it past the writers to do this type of complete 180 because, let's face it, it would be an epic plot twist!

What do you think? Would they? Could they? How will it end???

Find out Sunday at 10pm/9pm central on ABC

No comments: