- Use Zemanta! Zemanta works alongside you as you write your blog post and automatically suggests pictures, links and keywords for you. It works on all blogging formats and it is awesome! You will wonder how you ever blogged without it, trust me.
- Add a print friendly button. This can be especially helpful for list posts or deal bloggers that do weekly coupon matchups. Your reader can then easily print out your post. You can even give them the option to print to PDF.
- Add social media share buttons. Sexy bookmark is very popular or you could use share this or even a Wibiya bar like I have on my blog. The options are endless really, just pick one you like. If you use blogger, you can now easily add share buttons by activating the feature in your post preferences.
- Get your own personal blog signature! Go to My live Signature and pick a font you like, grab the code and install on your post footer!
- Use Disqus for comments. Yes you can install it on blogger! It is a global commenting system that encourages more interaction between you and your readers. Sure beats the old boring commenting system huh?
Subscribe to my blog if you like what you see!