Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Project Runway and Etsy



By now I'm sure the secret is out. Leanne Marshall and Kelli Martin, both Etsy shop owners, are finalists on Project Runway! This was very exciting news to the Etsy community. Leanne's shop is called Leanimal and Kelli's shop is called AntiLabel. These ladies are very talented, Kelli was already the winner of the very first challenge! I can't wait to see if they can go all the way to the final. I am delighted these ladies have had this much success, it serves as an inspiration to us all and teaches us that hard work and dedication really does pay off.

2 comments:

Lee said...

I must be living under a rock, only to come out for an episode of PR, but I had NO IDEA they were etsy sellers! My mom and friends are going to freak! I'm so glad I found that etsy forum thread to post the blogs.

Ya learn something new every day.

ZENABU said...

Wonderful. Wow thats so exciting. I love project runway but the season you are talking about has not been aired in South Africa yet so I have something really special to look forward too.